Welcome to Knowledge Reform.com!
I am not one to talk about myself but to sum up briefly, I am a man trying to find some semblance of truth in this life of illusion. I seek how to attain a state of higher discernment called Wisdom. Philosophy is my guide.
My main priority before embarking on this blogging lark was really to create an objective website providing a central resource of enlightening information for human beings wishing to learn something about themselves and the world they live.
Through the use of different mediums such as books, videos and audio the goal of the site was to re-educate human beings with liberating knowledge which could, in time, help eliminate conditioned ignorance and encourage them to become independent thinkers, thus ultimately gaining true intelligence and self-awareness for themselves. More importantly the practical knowledge and wisdom attained from these sources could be used to benefit them in their daily lives as well as enhancing the mind in general.
If time permits I wish to entertain the various subjects and mediums following, of which I have chosen to put into 2 distinct paths of learning.
1. The inner – knowledge of oneself
- Philosophy – “Philosophy, rightly defined is simply the love of wisdom.” ~ Cicero. Life produces big answers, but brings up even bigger questions, so learn from the great ancient and modern thinkers on subjects such as; how one should live, morality, existence, knowledge, truth, beauty, natural law, justice, rationality, reason, mind.
- Psychology – Self-analysis, motivational skills, productivity, creativity, self-observation as well as observing and understanding others motives and behaviour, self-development, self-help, practical knowledge
- Spirituality – Self-awareness, conscious living, self-knowledge, self-growth, being one with nature, self-mastery, emotional mastery, how one can live simply and intelligently
2. The outer – education of oneself
I will try to enlighten and educate visitors on the subject matter of this site via the following diverse mediums:
- Video – Documentaries, lectures, talks, interviews
- Audio – Lectures, talks, audio books, interviews
- Book – Short Description and review on recommended books, also many eBooks from various authors will be available for download
- Articles – I will post various links to various enlightening articles and essays
- Quotes of Wisdom – I will post the odd inspirational quote or two which will help Nourish the Soul, provoke your conscience and uplift your consciousness
- My Own Thoughts – I will humbly endeavor to share my own observations of life as well as advice and tips on liberating yourselves which will aid in your own self-improvement, personal development and personal growth
As for me, I decided in the end to combine the aforementioned website within a blog format which seems to be the popular thing to do on the net recently. I also felt that I should share my own views and write an article or two on the subject matter as well as on life in general. I feel the need to remind you that I am neither a teacher nor a guru, and cannot offer advice that can change your life overnight. My only wish is to point the way for you alone to take the necessary steps on the dark path of ignorance, so you can eventually illuminate your own minds with the sources posted – at this moment and time a resonant quote from the spiritual philosopher, Jiddu Krishnamurti comes to mind, “be a light unto yourself”, which should say it all really.
Personally, I have read and watched a lot of information throughout my adult life and I have gone on to use this knowledge as a mirror for my own self-growth – but my real goal was always to attain self-knowledge and wisdom which I could use practically in my actual life. The idea was never to attain ‘knowledge’ for the sake of it, but to absorb what was useful and relevant for me. So I ask you not to take the sources I post as the gospel truth, but to use them as a mirror for you to learn about yourselves. All that’s required to begin with is an open mind, which can give you the freedom to empower and re-educate yourselves with the knowledge I share with you.
Hopefully, you can learn something of great value from this site which may or may not change the way you look at life. Anyhow, the eventual goal is for you to accumulate whatever knowledge you deem useful and then use it to transform your personal lives and the state of this planet for the better.
Believe it or not, I’m still on the path of learning even today, and that will always be the case, because one should never stop learning in their lifetime whilst stripping away the many areas of ignorance – thus promoting the ability to live wisely.
I welcome your comments or suggestions regarding Knowledge Reform.com, so if want to leave some feedback you can contact me by using the Contact form.
I will now leave you with following quote of wisdom that sums up beautifully what this blog is trying to direct your life towards.
“To live content with small means; to seek elegance rather than luxury, and refinement rather than fashion; to be worthy, not respectable, and wealthy, not, rich; to listen to stars and birds, babes and sages, with open heart; to study hard; to think quietly, act frankly, talk gently, await occasions, hurry never; in a word, to let the spiritual, unbidden and unconscious, grow up through the common – this is my symphony.”
~ William Henry Channing