I have a very open mind. I believe that there’s a spirit world. I believe that there’s a lot of stuff out there that we don’t know about, don’t want to understand, and sometimes we don’t want to understand it.
~ Anthony Head
The three questions in this post’s title should be on everbody’s mind, that’s if you can find the time in these, apparently busy and hectic, modern times to contemplate on them.
Now I won’t pretend that I know the answers to these pertinent questions but I do feel there is more to this existence than our physical presence here, although I do not and wish not to belong to any organised religion who propagate their own version of Truth, God and Heaven.
But in all honesty, I will more than likely never find the truth to my wandering musings regarding ‘where I came from, why I am here, and where I am going?’
I guess I just have to wait until my physical presence expires to find out either way.
The following excerpt from the article ‘Framework of the cosmic game: How stuff works beyond the realm of materialism’ attempts to provide answers to my questions. Just don’t forget to do as the above quote from Anthony Head says, by having an open mind whilst reading:
The point of this information is to give you a concise overview of the “cosmic ground rules” so that you can, in essence, achieve personal growth as a participant in the great cosmic game and not allow yourself to be sucked into a life of evil that dooms your soul to eternal damnation. Remember: Our universe was put here by the Creator as a kind of training ground for souls like yours and mine. What we choose to do with our free will determines whether we succeed or fail at this great cosmic challenge.
Some of the sources for this information are contained in the bibliography at the bottom.
Souls and humans
• We exist as conscious beings inhabiting physical human bodies for a finite period of time known as a “human lifetime.”
• Our consciousness exists above and beyond the brain, and yet interfaces with the brain in order to experience life through the perceptions and hardware of a human body.
• Our conscious souls originate in a higher, multidimensional reality where we agree to experience the journey of living as a human being on planet Earth and are subsequently “attached” to a particular human body as it is being formed in the womb.
• At the moment of our physical death, our souls “detach” from our physical bodies, and we begin to experience a hyper-reality without the limitations of Earthly senses and gray matter. The afterlife is “thousands of times more REAL” than life on Earth, according to those who have experienced it. They describe Earthly life as a “shadow existence” compared to the reality of the afterlife.
• Our souls appear to be individuated here on Earth, but we are actually connected to all things in the universe. (An idea also confirmed in quantum mechanics.)
• Our known universe is a simulation reality created by the Creator, alongside an infinite number of other universes also created by the Creator. Think of it as a really elaborate “Holodeck” from Star Trek.
• The Big Bang was created by the Creator for the purpose of allowing our physical universe to unfold and therefore provide a framework for supporting life. TIME was also created in the Big Bang. Our experience of the flow of time is one property of this particular universe. Above this universe, time can be traversed as easily as you or I change X, Y or Z positions in the physical world we know today.
• There are countless civilizations on planets across not just our own universe, but among an infinite number of other universes as well. Some are more advanced than our own. The Creator did not just create life on one planet, obviously. He created entire universes of life-sustaining galaxies teeming with life.